5 Ways to Know That it is Time to Quit Your Job
1. Conversations with friends and family, hell everybody are about how much you hate your job.
There is nothing more annoying than hearing someone complain about something over and over again but they do absolutely nothing about it.
2. You spend hours at work trying to figure out when the day will be over but you know that it is the same time everyday.
You drive an hour in traffic to work, bust your behind to help others and to be seen, and you drive an hour and a half back home. Then you get home and wonder what you did all day…and WHY?
3. You don't have time for anyone or anything else except your job.
When’s the last time you had FUN? Real fun. Not just one hour of fun because you’re too exhausted to hang out and because you have to get back to work in the morning. When’s the last time you took a vacation? When's the last time you took some time out for yourself?
4. People who don't deserve promotions are getting promoted all around you while you're busting your behind on a daily basis.
Now I’m a huge fan of people minding their business so I don’t think you should care that much about what is happening to people around you. However, if you think you deserved a promotion and you’ve been passed up more than once, then maybe it is time for a career change.
5. Too many good people are seeing their own way to the door.
All of your friends.
ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS.
And they weren't made to leave.
They just left.
Ask them why.
You may find that's it's your time too.
Happy job hunting my friends.